Full Time Job
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
About the Company
Deluxe, a wholly owned subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented artists, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
We currently have an opening for an Account Manager. The position will be located in Universal City, CA.
• Manage schedules and title production for Global iTunes Extras workflow.
• Manage schedules and title production for the Cross-Platform Extras workflow for various Digital Partners.
• Coordinate the delivery of the video, audio, subtitles and menus to multiple 3rd party authoring and programming facilities.
• Communicate information regarding upcoming titles, delivery status and production delays with Digital Partners Operations teams.
• Perform QC on digital content across multiple devices and platforms.
• Provide consumer and customer support troubleshooting and responses specific to Digital E-copy redemption globally.
• Assist with Digital Code Offer Management – create and track upcoming film offers and expiry dates, including special promotions for Marketing and Publicity as needed.
• Manage various Smartsheets across digital special projects to track new additions, assignments, issues and changes.
• Issue purchase orders to vendors and reconcile billing discrepancies with internal finance team.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• BA degree or 3 years related experience.
• Individual must be highly organized, detail oriented and able to work in a fast-paced, large team environment. Individual will be dealing directly with other technical, creative, and operations employees on a regular basis. Individual must also be able to work independently within their own process.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Suite, Smartsheet, internet, order processing, and database software.
• Two years of experience working with clients in the entertainment industry.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong attention to detail with ability to interpret delivery schedules and timelines.
• Technical knowledge of video, audio, subtitles, and digital files.
• Technical knowledge of EST and VOD process.
• Practical experience with internet downloading and streaming.
DeluxeDeluxe is the world’s leading video creation to distribution company offering global, end-to-end services and technology. Through unmatched scale, technology and capabilities, Deluxe enables the worldwide market for professionally created video. The world’s leading content creators, broadcasters, OTTs and distributors rely on Deluxe’s experience and expertise. With headquarters in Los Angeles and New York and operations in 38 key media markets worldwide, the company relies on the talents of more than 7,500 of the industry’s premier artists, experts, engineers and innovators.
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site