Software Development Engineer
The Digital Image Assistant is part of the Picture Desk Team who fulfil pan-regional image requirements for content priorities including; publicity, marketing, on-air and video on demand platforms. The Digital Image Assistant will focus on supplying images for non-linear (video on demand and catch up services) platforms across EMEA, ensuring high volumes of images are sourced and cropped and efficient operational output is maintained at all times.
• Source, caption and resize imagery for non-linear platforms across EMEA.
• Create series level images and graphics using photoshop
• Upload images to internal databases for distribution.
• Liaise with VOD Operations and Scheduling teams to ensure images are delivered on time.
• Maintain the team image server, ensuring all images are properly catalogued.
• Assist with responding to internal and external VOD image requests
• Upload images from acquired titles to Photobank
• Min. a year of experience on similar position (preferably in an international work environment) is a must
• Fluent English
• A strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good team player with a positive can-do attitude.
• Ability to manage and use specialized database systems.
• Experience with Photoshop and Mac applications
Please be informed that we will consider only applications in English version.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site