Full Time Job
- Full Time
- Creating English subtitles using audio and scripts.
- Formatting, editing and proofreading English subtitles for audio and grammatical accuracy for major Hollywood studios.
- Footnoting cultural references and expressions as an aid to translators.
- Performing audio fidelity quality checks (ensuring subtitles match the audio).
- Localizing language and spelling for British and U.S. English releases.
- Manipulating English files using proprietary software, including preparing scripts and running conversions between formats.
- Staying abreast of changing studio requests and ensuring the timely delivery of projects.
Skills & Personal Attributes
- Exceptional audio sensitivity ability to understand spoken American English.
- Good comprehension skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Proven research skills and fact-checking using Internet-based search engines.
- Broad cultural knowledge and wide range of interests.
- Team player, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and work under tight deadline.
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint.
- Good knowledge of Co
DeluxeDeluxe is the world’s leading video creation to distribution company offering global, end-to-end services and technology. Through unmatched scale, technology and capabilities, Deluxe enables the worldwide market for professionally created video. The world’s leading content creators, broadcasters, OTTs and distributors rely on Deluxe’s experience and expertise. With headquarters in Los Angeles and New York and operations in 38 key media markets worldwide, the company relies on the talents of more than 7,500 of the industry’s premier artists, experts, engineers and innovators.
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site