Full Time Job
Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain along with our Game Development studios and operations. Located in our APAC headquarters, Shanghai, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
As a Sr. Manager, Talent Professionals, you are a dynamic, self-starter that will lead and execute a recruiting and employee integration strategy across AB/AP Talent Acquisition. Reporting to the Head of Talent Professionals, you will provide strategic leadership to your team of Talent Professionals (aka recruiters) responsible for sourcing and recruiting, while ensuring a smooth onboarding process for employees.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Design and implement a full-cycle recruitment strategy and onboarding process
• Define measure(s) of success by determining the key data and metrics that will be tracked for Talent Professionals across AB/AP
• Evaluate and translate data to provide actual and predictive analysis of recruitment successes and challenges
• Lean into business acumen and understanding of gaming industry to provide proactive, agile, and strategic guidance to leaders of diverse business units
• Minimum 8 years of strong recruiting, human resources and/or recruitment management with 5 yrs people mgmt. experience
• Understand the APAC market, specifically China, and employment contracts
• Ability to communicate (read, write, speak) in English
• Must have deep experience with full life cycle recruiting including demonstrated expertise in advanced internet searching, candidate research, cold calling and sourcing
• Must demonstrate ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
• Willingness to carry a small requisition load if/when needed initially while building out the team
• Ability to lead-by-example with professionalism, focus, and urgency in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
• Strong and proactive problem solving skills that are driven by data, business acumen and solution-oriented mindset
• Ability to continuously drive for process improvement – acting as a self-starter and change agent with a high sense of accountability
• Excellent written, listening, and communication skills with the ability to deliver messages clearly, concisely, and effectively
• Proven skills in relationship building; relationship management; and customer service – with the ability to work well independently and collaboratively
• Demonstrated confidence in all settings when advising/partnering with business leaders/partners with a proven ability to influence to drive business results
• Ability to prioritize effectively and manage multiple tasks in an environment with competing demands
• Experience building and/or managing a team through change
• Strong computer skills - MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook a plus); as well as mainstream ATSs
• Experience of working in gaming and knowledge of game development cycle highly desirable
Activision Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site