Full Time Job
Senior Manager, Service Delivery Operations
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Senior Manager of Service Delivery Operations
#WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We're looking for all the best kinds of people to make great experiences for our players. Our people want a job that inspires them, while giving them room to enjoy their lives. And we want to give them that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
And we want you to join us. We're hiring a Senior Manager of Service Delivery.
You will manage teams on the delivery of service across contact channels and languages. They report to the Director, Live Service Delivery. You will manage contact center performance, develops talent, and foster a culture of stability through transformation.
You will be a part of EA's Customer Experience organization. The Customer Experience organization strives to make EA known for taking care of its players. We're players taking care of players and people talking to people – whenever, wherever, and however they need us.
As Senior Manager of Service Delivery you will work with teams to create quality interactions in the most efficient way possible. This role is essential to ensuring that EA provides the best interactions across languages and channels.
So how does the Senior Manager of Service Delivery make great experiences for players? You Will:
• Manage a local team of team managers on the daily delivery of service to players across multiple channels and languages
• Follow a structured approach to operational management, driving performance to goals and reporting on current performance
• Understand the factors that impact performance and work to remove barriers and promote service optimization
• Coach team managers, assessing their strengths and development needs, and provide productive feedback
• Partner with team managers to optimize the performance of every advisor
• Maintain a level of product or service knowledge by working with all departments and ensuring cross mentoring
• Lead teams to understand our priorities and how their work connects to strategic goals
• Balance support for employees, players and the business with every decision
• Lead teams through change as service delivery transforms to achieve signature experiences
• Promote positive working relationships with partners to promote a collaborative work environment
If this role is for you, then you are:
• A leader – you are the one that can rally the troops, can tell a story that people get behind and you can achieve results in difficult times
• A communicator – from presentations to senior leaders to daily conversations with advisors, you strike the right balance with the right audience
• Passionate – people know what they can expect from you, there is rhyme and reason to how you operate and others value your input
• Motivated – a motivated person that's able to personally jump in and take the lead
• Efficient – manages resources and evaluates everything to implement ways of doing things better and faster
• Influential – you are comfortable taking a stand and getting others to agree. Use influence to promote results
• Team-oriented – a leader that encourages team collaboration, works well with peers, promotes enthusiasm, uses powers of influence, and strengthens relationships
• Tenacious – believes that actions speak louder than words, and enjoys achievement
• Accomplished – has experience professional achievement
• Listen – always listening to feedback on how to improve the business for our players and our employees
If you're interested you'll need these skills or experiences:
• 5 or more years of experience in customer care or contact center management
• 5 or more years of experience directly managing people
• Operational management capabilities, with experience accomplishing essential performance goals
• Experience setting performance goals, managing and developing other people managers
• Articulate, and professional speaking abilities, with the ability to interact with a diverse group of staff and senior management
• Comfortable presenting stories told by data
• Bachelor's or advanced degree, equivalent and/or combination of education and work experience
• Multi-language capabilities beneficial.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records observing applicable law.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site