Manager, Social Influencer Partnerships
Redwood City, CA
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EA is seeking a creative Broadcast Marketing Producer for FIFA Competitive Gaming
In this position, you will play an integral role in producing and coordinating the delivery of marketing assets for our FIFA Competitive Gaming events. You are a creative producer who crafts a story for the audience. You have experience researching and scripting video pieces and working with an editor to make your vision come to life. The role will vary, from managing communication and timelines on larger projects to producing smaller projects from start to finish. The ideal candidate has experience in post-production, is an independent thinker and constantly seeks solutions. This position reports to the Director of Broadcast.
This is a 12-month contract position.
• Research and produce video content for the FIFA competitive gaming community that tells the story of our FIFA Global Series and increases engagement on social channels.
• Ensure assets are tracking on time and on budget with our production partners.
• Collaborate with Broadcast Coordinating Producers to leverage the elements of our broadcasts for use in promotional campaigns.
• Work with a Graphic Designer and Video Editor in the creation of promotional assets for use on social channels, websites and email marketing.
• Source and manage external vendors and production companies to execute global marketing campaigns.
• Secure all legal and financial approvals in advance of production.
• Drive and manage actionable feedback from all stakeholders within production.
• Update the entire production schedule from briefing through deployment.
• Update cross-functional teams on progress and offer creative solutions where needed.
• 5+ years of production related experience
• Deep knowledge of and passion for the FIFA game
• Experience with research and script writing
• Experience hiring and managing freelancers and large production companies
• Experience working on large marketing campaigns for a recognizable brand
• A creative problem solver with attention to detail
• Exceptional communication, creative, and organizational skills
• Be able to juggle multiple projects at once
• Work well in a team, as well as on your own
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site