Warner Bros. Technical Operations Inc. seeks a Specialist, TV Mastering for the Content Technology & Ops: Mastering- Emerging Formats department. Position is responsible for supervising TV title mastering projects, quality reviews and final deliverables.
• Supervise mastering activities for TV titles in current season production with an emphasis on risk management and quality control. Requires front-facing engagement with production companies, monitoring changing show schedules, assessing risk, knowing when to escalate concerns and trouble-shooting issues to meet critical deadlines.
• Responsible for implementing Quality Control standards across workflows, reviewing issues and resolving rejections.
• Engage with business partners for acquisition & local production asset transfers, quality reviews and making sure contract obligations are fulfilled.
• Authorize access to Warner materials and liaison with WB legal to determine fees and restrictions. Requires access to WB contracts, Memorandums of Understanding and preliminary agreement drafts.
• Create eMaster orders and grant early access to masters based on WB content protection policies, business guidance and security requirements.
• Research and locate required elements for mastering projects, asset fixes, element creation.
• Provide support for other mastering activities as needed.
• College preferred with emphasis on film, video production or related area.
• 3 -5 years TV production, post production or mastering related work.
• Engagement with creative talent, post supervisors and business executives.
• Strong technical experience to ensure quality control & acceptance.
• Familiar with scripted and non-scripted TV requirements.
• Good understanding of TV workflows and deliverables.
• Ability to supervise multiple projects and prioritize based on changing requirements.
• Able to gather SLA metric data and compile into reports.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, dynamic environment and maintain composure.
• Ability to learn and implement legal guidelines for granting access to WB content.
• Must be able to multi-task efficiently.
• Good troubleshooting, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
• Strong communication, people, and organization skills.
• Computer skills required: MS Office required, Xytech familiarity preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site