Reporter - Race & Politics, Fivethirtyeight
New York, NY US
The Production Associate for the 20/20 team will support all aspects of production- including extensive media management, logging & transcribing, and shoot prep and support.
This is a Project position and employment will continue on this Project (at the company's sole discretion), and in no event shall extend past the completion of the Project.
• Assisting with breaking news crashes for 20/20
• Fundamental production support- such as ordering in media, scanning photos and websites, research and organizational support
• THIS JOB ALSO functions as an Assistant Story Editor- responsible for coming in at 7am to provide a summary of the stories of the day.
• Work week includes ONE weekend day.
• Post Covid, requires travel to cover trials and stories in person
• Knowledge of ABC technical media search and management systems
• Must be conscientious, self-motivated and proactive
• Must have strong editorial sense to find, pitch and develop long form stories.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site