Senior Rendering Engineer
Foster City, CA
Production Coordinator (Temporary) - Sledgehammer Games
As a Production Coordinator you will assist our teams in achieving our quality and creative goals for our next game. The Production Coordinator will work closely with our Development Managers and Development Directors to maintain milestone schedules, track feature and content status, and communicate team progress to the rest of the studio. The Production Coordinator will gain insight into our AAA game production processes and play a key role in facilitating those processes to provide our teams with what they need to excel.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Provide hands-on support to our development teams such as organizing playtests, taking notes, updating schedules, and sending out studio-wide communications to report team progress.
• Assist in task and bug tracking and management through our internal tools.
• Facilitate communication across our development teams and external partners.
• Find opportunities to help your team focus on doing what they do best.
• Help make our games better by participating in internal playtests and communicating feedback to the relevant stakeholders.
• 0 – 2 years of experience in game, film, or technology development
• Desire to pursue a career in game production.
• General understanding of project management fundamentals (e.g. scheduling, tracking, reporting).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Experience with a variety of project management tools (JIRA, Confluence, Shotgun, Microsoft Project experience is a plus).
• Took on a role as Producer / Project Manager for a creative project (e.g. school project, indie game, film, commercial, etc.).
• Knowledge of specific project management methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, etc.
• Active video game player across a variety of genres, especially FPS games
Sledgehammer Games is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site