Quality Analyst II (Temp Full-time - 9 Months)
EAX QV is seeking to fill a Quality Analyst II reporting to the Development Manager on the Quality Support & Partnership team in Galway. You will test the quality of the end to end-user experiences of product releases, promotions and programs, working with our partners. Conducting manual tests supported by tools and automation to ensure the content created by our partners is fit for purpose and any bugs or issues are identified and raised. You will need to be an independent, team-player that enjoys both technical and creative challenges within an agile environment.
• Test our products(Origin, EA Access, Franchise Websites) to verify content, marketing pushes and new releases
• Work with development, content and publishing teams, advocating for the quality experience of our players. Be the voice of quality
• Capture important knowledge through creation and updating of resources such as wikis, documents and forums and encourage others to do the same
• Work with global teams across multiple time zones to help promote the quality experience
• Use a Player First approach while thinking about the Quality our players receive
• Work with other team members to promote testing, issue reporting and overall communicate well between teams
Who You Are:
• Flexible and team-oriented. Good interpersonal and follow-up skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
• Player First -Communicate how a feature/bug/change could positively or negatively be received, and what impact it may have on our users.
• Work in group settings under high-pressure and take ownership of tasks and features, able to meet responsibilities
• Articulate and professional speaking abilities
• Detail-oriented with strong observational skills
• Enjoy working in group settings under high-pressure and take ownership of tasks and features
• Naturally curious and not afraid to ask questions
• Analyse results/problems on test projects and recommend appropriate action to ensure product quality.
• Familiarity with PC and consoles
• Understanding of Bug Prevention and Containment strategies
• Understanding of automated testing and how to approach usage