Editorial & Production Assistants
• Assist with research preparation, gathering story elements and fact-checking.
• Complete daily administrative duties including expenses, correspondences, travel logistics, transportation, and various other day-to-day needs as they arise.
• Manage and coordinate high-volume scheduling and requests from internal and external stakeholders related to daily broadcast responsibilities, story planning and logistics, invitations, press interviews, meetings, and public appearances.
• Maintain social media accounts.
• Coordinate support staff required to prepare for on-air assignments or work-related engagements.
• Must be able to travel on short notice and have a valid driver's license.
• Must be able to handle sensitive information with discretion.
• Must have a strong foundation for editorial judgement.
• Must have strong research skills and an attention to detail.
• Willing to work nights and weekends as news warrants.
NOTE: This position has the potential to be tailored commensurate with the candidate's level of experience. Applicants with Associate Producer or equivalent level of experience will be considered.
Original reporting and trusted news with content and perspective found nowhere else.