Creative Post Production Manager
Los Angeles, CA
We're looking for a creative and highly organized YouTube ninja to lead the day-to-day channel management for our Netflix Futures (preteen) and Netflix Jr (pre-k) YouTube channels. This person should have expertise on how the YouTube algorithm works and a passion for kids content, even if the work they're currently doing is not focused on targeting these particular aged 2-12 audiences. They should care deeply about making every single video launch the absolute best it can be, have a passion for innovation, and be able to set clear expectations and deadlines for partners.
Our ideal candidate is a scrappy & resourceful project manager who takes initiative and is a stickler for detail. We need someone with experience running the nuts and bolts of a YouTube channel, developing an audience with endemic content, and contextualizing analytics insights. This person is up to date on platform changes and video trends, knows the art and science of a perfect title and thumbnail for a YT video, and can keep track of many videos at varying points of the workflow.
Scope of Responsibilities:
• Ensure each video has complete and optimized components & work with the ops team to maintain a daily upload cadence across both channels. Basic video editing experience in Premiere or equivalent tool is preferred.
• Write/design or optimize metadata and thumbnails on all videos. Basic Photoshop experience is required.
• Manage and maintain editorial schedules and tagging in our internal tracking and calendaring system (AirTable)
• Select and manage pulls of YouTube-optimized clips
• Produce videos with external and internal creative partners from concept through execution & publish
• Source creative from and provide updates to cross-functional and external partners, including but not limited to talent & publicists, title campaign-level marketing, operations and publicity team members, media operations, and product creative coordinators
• Proactively manage channel page-level updates (channel trailer, featured lists) and playlists
• Monitor daily performance on a video, format, title, and channel level - flagging noteworthy indicators and suggesting optimization pivots based on initial data
• Work with the Marketing Strategy and Operations team to create weekly reports and establish benchmarks (with assistance from in-house dashboards, basic analytics experience in YouTube Studio needed here
- you'll be looking for trends and analyzing patterns based on the data provided)
• Shepherd assets through localization workflow as needed, to support regional needs
• Keep up to date with platform updates and trends and make corresponding recommendations and pivots
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site