Burbank, CA US
We currently have an opening for a Senior Director, Mastering Operations.
The Senior Director, Mastering Operations will be responsible for Mastering activities to support servicing and automated content creation and distribution workflows on the Deluxe One platform. The position will lead a team responsible for creating, editing, normalizing, curating, & augmenting content in support of servicing operations and content fulfillment automation. The position will enforce governance and compliance rules to ensure quality and enable end to end automation. The position will define business rules to automate the augmentation, transformation, and validation of incoming assets. The position will work with product owners and developers to define requirements and priorities to deploy end to end automation. The Senior Director, Mastering Operations will work with internal and external teams to ensure that assets and requirements are accurate, timely, and structured properly for workflow automation. This position is based out of Burbank, CA.
• Lead Mastering team's day to day operational activities
• Lead integration initiatives to support automated content creation and distribution workflows on the Deluxe One platform
• Define governance SOPs and implement compliance processes
• Interface with end users from various internal and external groups to ensure mastering excellence
• Implement global processes and governance to streamline the migration of existing clients and new customers to the Deluxe One Platform
• Must have ability to make sound judgments when dealing with issues that arise during troubleshooting and have the skills to determine the appropriate action to be taken for a given situation; must be able to prioritize instantly to prevent missed deadlines
• Provide timely, accurate, professional and responsive support, verbally and via email, to internal and external customer/clients to resolve all issues reported and take proactive steps to prevent the conflict/problem from reoccurring
• Define, prioritize, and communicate status of projects and assets; working with others to understand timelines and needs
• Responsible for updating and reporting workflow configuration issues by communicating via creating or updating incidents and email advisements, this involves problem solving through precise documentation and effective follow up
• Ability to generate required reports from the system as well as read and utilize information
• Provide feedback and suggestions to management for improved customer satisfaction, process improvements and system enhancements
• Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent, Associate degree or above preferred
• 5+ years experience in driving efficiencies and building processes around master data management in support of media distribution
• Extensive understanding of content fulfilment, digital workflows, mastering practices and technologies.
• Experience exhibiting overall understanding and knowledge of the video post-production process, media operations, and/or digital video deliveries for broadcast & OTT platforms
• High ability to lead and drive a diverse team in a dynamic and deadline driven environment.
• Excellent attention to detail with strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Excellent teamwork, written and verbal communication skills.
• Must demonstrate positive attitude, ability to maintain professionalism in a high stress situation, and project self as a team player.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site