Sr Manager Engineering
Hyderabad, IN US
Social Support - Team Manager
We want you to join us! We're hiring a Team Manager of Online Service Delivery
You will be a part of EA's Customer Experience (WWCE) organization, which is making EA known for taking care of its players.
We're players helping players, people helping people – whenever, wherever, and however they need us!
We're looking for someone with a track record in leadership and people management.
You will lead the daily operations of the Social Digital Service Delivery team which encompasses our social support and social escalation channels and provide leadership and mentoring to a team of Social Support Specialists.
You will evaluate and accomplish organizational performance targets and identify areas for improvement.
So how does the Team Manager of Online Service Delivery make great experiences for players?
Oversee the daily leadership of a Social Support Specialist team by: -
• Providing leadership and coach through regular meetings and side by sides.
• Developing goals and measurements for your responsibilities.
• Managing schedule adherence to provide satisfactory agent coverage.
• Foster feedback through quality auditing the teams work.
• Mentor team members by assessing their strengths and development needs, giving specific feedback and partnering with direct reports to optimize their performance.
• Implement identified strategic plans for our social channels.
• Report Goals to leadership including impact assessment of current team performance
• Review team and specialist reporting to ensure goals are met.
• Interpret the impact of activities within your team.
• Make recommendations to the Manager of Digital Service Delivery and wider Operations Leadership Team for areas for improvement.
• Promote a culture of improvement by maintaining a performing team where new ideas and solutions are encouraged, evaluated, quantified and implemented.
• Review and distribute workload and adjust staffing focus when unforeseen circumstances occur to ensure equal LOE is maintained.
• Maintain relationships with the EA Studio and Customer Experience (WWCE) Teams to aid Social strategies.
If you're interested, you'll need these skills:
• 3+ years' previous people management with experience leading a team is essential.
• 5+ years' experience in customer service
• Familiar with social media & understanding of social support is highly desirable.
• Experience implementing change while maintaining daily workload.
• Well-developed leadership and teamworking skills.
• Experience identifying and growing talent.
• The ability to identify process gaps and work inter-departmentally to create/implement resolution.
• ''Can-Do'' and upbeat personality with a passion to encourage the same for team members.
• Fluency in English.
• A second language is a bonus but not essential.
• Previous contact centre experience desirable.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site