Quality Analyst, EA Customer Experience
#WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We're looking for all the best kinds of people to make great experiences for our players. The best people want a job that inspires them, while giving them room to enjoy their lives. And we want to give them that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
You're a Quality Analyst.
You're a developing Quality Subject Matter Expert with the talent of learning how to tell a story with data. You'll master the art of performing in-depth root cause analysis on multiple quality programs looking at business operations, process and training impacts. You're getting comfortable presenting objective, data-driven stories with detailed callouts and suggestions to a variety of business partners from Advisors to Sr. Directors.
You're a master at building relationships and sustaining them, balancing the act of telling hard truths, soliciting feedback and consulting, all while showing compassion and care.
You understand the challenges of being a consultant to external and internal partners, but you have a can-do attitude and bring a positive attitude to all of your meetings. Keeping all stakeholders no matter the hierarchy calibrated to quality is your goal and mission.
This role is part of EA's Customer Experience organization. The Customer Experience organization strives to make EA known for taking care of its players – whenever, wherever, and however they need us.
We're the Quality team, part of the larger Communications and Employee Enablement team.
We are customer service veterans committed to providing quality support to all levels of our business. We are responsible for building, governing and evolving quality programs across all channels in WWCE. It is our mission to identify, verify and validate pain points in our support chain that affect the player experience through quality auditing and provide business recommendations to improve them.
We are consultants to the business and we advocate on behalf of our players, advisors and business partners to help the world play through quality experiences.
A typical day in the life of a Quality Analyst:
• you'll have 1:1 meetings with stakeholders to align and strategize on quality goals
• perform various root cause analysis across several different projects to validate pain points and work out a solution; all while using available data
• prioritize (and re-prioritize) your tasks and projects as we get new requests with tighter deadlines
• answer email and Slack DMs. (We're all trying to spend less time on this, but let's be real.)
• build long lasting relationships with content, training, your assigned auditors, primary and secondary customers, advisors, service partners, leadership and relevant stakeholders
• you'll work on a variety of administrative tasks such as but not limited to, building quality review meeting decks, quarterly business review decks, sending out meeting agendas and meeting minutes, sending quality program updates, etc
• update your peers on emerging issues, prioritize communications and align on organizational announcements that are impacted by quality
• present a variety of quality content to auditors, managers and advisors in an array of meeting formats; calibrations, quality review meetings, business reviews, quarterly business reviews, program updates, etc
• brainstorm to find solutions on business challenges and opportunities with teams in content, training, various leadership partners
• facilitate roundtables with quality auditors, quality verification analysts, advisors and team managers
• scheduling master with building out your week, month and quarters for actions and activities to be completed
Your day looks like this because:
• we are responsible for keeping our 100+ global auditors calibrated to our quality programs; you will be assigned a portion of these auditors as your primary and secondary customers
• our business is ever evolving and we have to make sure that we sustain and evolve our quality programs to meet business needs using data-driven informed decisions
• quality intelligence tells us where processes are broken and where advisors need additional training; it is our job to share this information with the appropriate parts of the business to better the player experience
If you're interested in this role, you'll need these skills or experiences:
• 2 years' experience in contact center with at least 1 year in quality
• Experience managing different projects simultaneously
• Ability to dynamically facilitate a variety of meeting formats both virtually and in-person
• Experience working with Vendors and influencing performance without direct authority
• Proven presentation and communication skills
• Gaming industry, technical, account/billing experience a plus
• Six Sigma/COPC experience not needed but a plus