Job Title: Senior Accountant
Experience: 8-10 years
We have a challenging opportunity with Electronic Arts (India) in General Ledger Accounting domain. Candidate will be responsible for activities in General accounting function which includes Dealing with Lease Accounting, Inter-Company Accounting, Fixed Assets Accounting, Preparation of Bank Reconciliations, Manual Journal Entries and Maintaining Balance Sheet Schedules. VAT experience will be an added advantage. He/she will also be assisting with month end close activities and supporting other team members in carrying out the responsibilities of the organization.
• Knowledge of preparing journal entries for Monthly and quarterly low to high complex accounts, with high volume transactions.
• Should have prior experience in general ledger accounting, specifically with Reconciliations of general ledger accounts, including processing reconciliation of transactions.
• Should have dealt with Balance sheet Reconciliations (Fixed assets, Current assets, Current liabilities etc.)
• Thorough knowledge of Balance sheet items / Income statement line items.
• Good knowledge on Inter Company Accounting.
• Experience in Inventory accounting is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of accruals preparation & payroll JE's.
• Knowledge on amortization of prepayments.
• Knowledge of Fixed assets accounting cycle (capitalization, depreciation accounting, disposals, retirement etc.).
• Should be able to assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Bachelor / Master's degree in commerce.
• Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
• Self-driven attitude with excellent communication skills.
• Organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
• Hands on experience on Oracle R12 will be an added advantage.