Senior Marketing Brand Manager
Redwood City, CA US
Senior Specialist, Lifecycle Strategy
At Electronic Arts, we exist to inspire the world to play. We create amazing experiences for our players everywhere and we consider our players' experiences first in everything we do.
The Lifecycle Strategy team's primary goal is to motivate players to engage with EA games by delivering content against key moments in the player's journey. The team focuses on using behavioral, transactional data, automation tools to provide highly personalized messages, at scale. The team provides enterprise-wide solutions that allow for omnichannel messaging and power new digital business models.
The Sr. Specialist, Lifecycle Strategy will play a strategic and essential role on the EA Lifecycle Strategy team (reporting into the Sr. Strategist) by designing cohesive and seamless player journeys for our subscription services. Allowing multiple channels, such as email, in-game, web, in-client and mobile, to work together to personalize a player's experience across EA's Network. The Sr. Specialist, Lifecycle Strategy will work with teams to identify player friction points and map those behaviors to messaging for the expressed purpose of improving player experiences.
Responsibilities of this role include:
• Key point of contact for subscription partners
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop a test & learn plan to evolve and improve efficacy of campaigns
• Define when, where and what content our players see at critical moments in their personal progression across Dynamic OmniChannel Messaging channels
• Partner with teams to increase the lifetime value of our players and subscribers by developing strategies that guide how game/subscription teams take advantage of the personalization tech and tools available
• Identify needs and opportunities that require EA to improve its infrastructure and processes with partners
• Manage global plan, content briefs and content calendar
• Ensure reporting and analysis are leading to meaningful change across evergreen and campaign-based content
• Deep understanding of our player segmentation approach
• Develop strategies for reaching cohorts and player segments based on business goals of assigned channels
• Partner with cross-functional teams to develop and deliver workflow enhancements
• Follow content, social, and digital trends and best practices within and outside the gaming industry
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site