Web Software Engineer
At EA, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create amazing experiences for our players everywhere and we consider our players' experiences first in everything we do.
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning innovation, fan programs and cross-platform digital experiences dedicated to growing the love of sports. EA SPORTS creates authentic, immersive, and fun experiences that invite a diverse audience of players to create, connect, compete, and self-express through industry-leading sports videogames and live services, including FIFA, Madden NFL, NHL, NBA LIVE, and EA SPORTS UFC. For more information about EA SPORTS, including news, video, blogs, forums and game apps, please visit www.easports.com.
Interested in joining our team? At EA Madrid - where passion for sports is only matched by the talent on the ground - we are looking for passionate Technical Designers to play an integral part in developing the next installments of our Madden franchise.
You have a broad knowledge of both design and engineering, fulfilling multiple needs as they arise over the course of development. You will work directly with creative and technical leadership to build the game's vision while maintaining high technical standards.
• Over the course of development, you will create, design, prototype, implement, improve, and polish several game features.
• Produce creative ideas that fit within the vision of the game.
• Develop these ideas in a detailed design document.
• Use visual scripting to prototype new ideas. Quickly find the fun, fail fast and fail cheap.
• Work within a diverse team and collaborate well with designers, engineers, and artists.
• Implement, and tune complex data systems inside Frostbite.
• Design non-interactive sequences using a propriety tool set.
• Produce the setup, implementation, and polish phases of narrative cinematic scenes in the game.
• Design unique gameplay moments.
• Author python scripts to automate repetitive tasks within Frostbite.
• +3 years of industry experience in a design or engineering role..
• Mix of technical skills and design skills.
• Experience working with Unity or Unreal. .
• Experience with scripting languages.
• Visual scripting experience.
• Well versed in modern game design trends.
• Personal side projects are a plus.
• A background in computer science.
Connect your future to ours. Inspire. Dream. Play.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site