We are looking for an excellent product manager to help us establish the future of mobile sports. You will work with great developers and support services to create a experiences that resonate with a diverse base of players. Be ready to help establish what we build and why we build it.
Apply for this role if you are a product manager that has a 'instinct' for the drivers that make for a successful mobile game. It helps that you can showcase experience with managing or directly contributing to a live business. We value experience in startups, studios, and consulting firms.
• Establish opportunities for product optimization and deepening customer engagement for some of the biggest brands in the world
• Assemble product requirements from multiple sources to express our customer needs.
• Work across the game team and diverse central organization to guide player experiences and product KPIs forward
• Build business cases insight for new plans: this involves identifying essential issues, quantitatively analyzing related metrics, and communicating opportunities
• Experience in product management in mobile F2P
• Demonstrate experience developing player or customer-centric experiences
• Link goals to customer experiences
• Internalize and decision off of data. Financial modeling, data visualization, and data manipulation skills are a bonus
• Experience working within a validation centric environment with experience performing AB Tests
• Education: Graduate Degree preferred - you're welcome to apply regardless of education history.