Manager, Social Influencer Partnerships
Redwood City, CA
Senior Brand Manager, Skate Franchise
Electronic Arts (EA) is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Senior Brand Manager to help grow the storied Skate Franchise and usher in the next evolution of gameplay that intersects creativity and self-expression to players around the globe.
As a member of the Global Brand Management team, this role will report to the Senior Brand Director as a part of a broader portfolio of games. The ideal candidate has experience in product marketing, digital marketing and brand strategy. They must excel at marrying science and creativity, influencing cross-functional teams and navigating ambiguity.
A self-described tastemaker, this candidate will have experience in entertainment, media and/or lifestyle centric consumer products. The role will envelope the emergent voice of our player and help guide foundational brand and insight work that drives product development, commercial strategy, go to market and ongoing growth initiatives.
• Drive the development and execution of brand strategy and brand foundational work anchored in our player needs
• Work closely with the research and analytics team to mine insights to inform clear action across product development and business decisions
• Turn that work into compelling and inspiring growth plans including positioning and USP briefs
• Build and enable new brand partnerships and collaboration increasing the cultural relevance of the brand within and outside the category.
• Identify authentic lifestyle and creative trends
• Work across studio and marcomm to ensure the brand tone, personality and position is consistent between in-game and out of game touchpoints
• Guide the development of business and content plans.
• Conduct ongoing competitive marketing analysis to ensure player and market trends are informing key brand strategies
• Identify long-term opportunities, risks and actions
• Lead and inspire a CFX team of industry experts to do signature work.
• Managing relationships with internal stakeholders across studios, publishing and other cross-functional teams.
• Present robust business cases to senior audiences with conviction and passion.
Skills / Competencies
• Deep experience in brand management, brand strategy, service marketing
• Solid critical thinking skills across brand building, business and analytics
• Project management and coordination across functional groups and external partners
• Strong understanding of consumer live service or live business units
• Strong understanding of digital landscape across social, streaming, gaming and entertainment
• Experience building marketing strategies and executing tactical plans
• Experience taking a product or service from consumer insight, to ideation, to market
• Embraces working in a dynamic, flexible, ever changing environment
• BA/BS degree
• 5-10 years working in brand management, global marketing, live service or interactive product roles
• Experience in consumer digital ecosystem management
• Experience working in a matrixed, cross functional organization
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills and advanced proficiency in PowerPoint
• Passion for skate, streetwear and creative brands a must
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site