Coordinating Producer, Madden
Redwood City, CA US
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EA is seeking a Media Manager/Assistant Editor
In this position, you will play an integral role in producing and coordinating across multiple titles. The role will vary, from managing communication and timelines on larger projects to producing smaller projects from start to finish. The ideal candidate has experience in post-production, is an independent thinker and constantly seeks solutions.
This is a 1-year contract position.
• Ensure consistency in file naming conventions across all assets.
• Manage internal asset requests and distribution.
• Edit videos to comply with distribution requests.
• Export videos according to requested specifications.
• Work with team of Producers to ensure proper archiving of assets, ingesting and sorting as necessary.
• Provide recommendations to optimize existing workflow and work to modify a substantial archive.
• 2-3 years of production related experience
• Basic editing skills
• Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
• A creative problem solver with attention to detail
• Exceptional communication, creative, and organizational skills
• Be able to juggle multiple projects at once
• Work well in a team, as well as on your own