Jr. Producer (Contract)
At EA we are a community of artists, storytellers, technologists and innovators working in one of the most dynamic industries today. We are transforming for a digital future and work as one team. We take risks and we dream big. Together, we are changing the way millions play every day.
Jr. Producer, will be responsible for helping the Video & Design Producer with their daily responsibilities. These tasks will range from tracking daily asset pipeline workflow to working with internal partners on approvals and schedules.
• Detailed and Organized
• Strong Follow Through
• Basic Understanding or desire to learn the Video/Editorial/ Design Production Process
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills. Must be able to keep focus on multiple tasks and effectively set priorities among projects
• Strong knowledge of how to operate social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
• Leader and Self Driven
• Creatively motivated
• Understanding of finishing workflow (deliverables, ratios, codecs…)
• Familiar with tracking software such as Shotgun and Smartsheet or similar (filemaker pro or ceta)
• Familiar with software workflows preferred for (AE, Photoshop, Premier, 3D)
Day to Day Responsibilities
• Content Production – Help organize and assist the production of content
• Maintain Toolset – Maintain the tools we use on a day to day basis
• Liaise daily between cross function teams
• Daily tracking of all assets and approvals
• Can work autonomously, however relies on Video Asset Producer for guidance and support
• Coordinates with team members to ensure assets are tracking on time
• Helps creates content production schedule with Video Asset Producer
• Maintains a solution-oriented mindset and is proactive in approaching Video Asset Producer for help to solve production questions
• Able to filter and clearly communicate notes/ feedback to the team
• Not afraid to ask for help and does so in a timely manner.
• Sets aside personal preferences and accepts the decisions of others in order to move forward.
• Consistently demonstrates active listening skills and allows other members of a team to provide input.
• Works and communicates effectively with other members of their team.
• Observes, learns and applies the basics of collaboration inside their immediate team.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.