Release Operations Coordinator
Warner Music Group
Los Angeles, CA US
Production Assistant (Temporary)
Temporary Production Assistant
• The Production Assistant cuts soundbites and VOs, orders.
• They also create graphics and helps producers with research for guest segments.
• He/she must work closely with rights and clearances, affiliate desk and assignment desks to ensure best video is used and sourced properly.
• Previous work experience needed.
• The PA must be able to code video and create banners.
• Be able to work under extremely tight deadlines.
• The PA will also work closely in the control room with writers, line producer and senior producers on best sound bites and VOs for live reads and teases.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands