Sr. Technical Program Manager, Anti-Cheat
Seattle, WA US
Director, Staff Operation, Technical Operations and Cloud Engineering
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Our games are played everywhere in the world, on any kind of gaming device (PC, web, console, mobile, smart TV's, etc), and support a wide range of business models (digital downloads, premium downloadable content, Free to play, subscriptions, and more.)
Technical Operations and Cloud Engineering's charter is to make EA's games and services available to all players anytime and anywhere. To do this, we focus on the high availability of infrastructure, core services, and studio services. We strive to enable developers to experiment and build new games quickly with infrastructure services on-demand and workflows that enable rapid development in the cloud. In all of this, we endeavor to drive efficiencies in cost and capacity use .
The Chief of Staff role works directly with the VP and Staff of Technical Operations and Cloud Engineering, and partners with Finance, with People Experience, Corporate Communications, our Strategic Planning and Engagement team, and many other groups. The Chief of Staff brings with them budget leadership, Project Management across organizational rhythms and internal projects, Program Management across key cross-functional programs, they also help create and build cross group relationships.
• Program Management: Develop and maintain operating cadence, reporting, communications, and accountability model for company scoped programs focused on technical operations evolution.
• Budget Leadership: Work with Finance to help drive the financial strategy, planning process, and decision making across the organization.
• Objectives Alignment: Own the organizational objectives and alignment processes with stakeholders to ensure clarity and alignment across organizations.
• Rhythm of the Business: Work closely with the broader CTO organizational leaders and our leadership team to align and business and planning calendars.
• Talent Lifecycle: Partner with People Experiences for employee surveys and action plans, organizational training, and talent lifecycles. Also work with Recruiting for staffing levels, centralized recruiting interface, and tracking.
• Change Agent: Act as a change agent for process improvements, evaluate to uncover efficiencies, and recommend new ways of doing things to drive increased productivity..
• Staff: Manage and participate in Technical Operations and Cloud Engineering staff meetings, track, and drive accountability for Staff commitments.
• Executive Communications: Work closely with Technical Operations and Cloud Engineering staff, Corporate Communications and other stakeholder, curate presentations and communications develop for internal and external executive engagements.
Experience, Skills, & Education
• 5+ years experience program and business development.
• Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and partner across complex organizations to drive results.
• Track record of leading complex projects in technology companies.
• Able to maintain a fine balance between business priorities, resource capacity and stakeholder needs while keeping collaborative relationships.
• Strong communicator, influencer, and collaborator.
• Ability to distill complex ideas into communications effective across a variety of stakeholders from different functions.
• Able to combine ideas and inputs from multiple sources and deliver presentation decks, documentation, and knowledge base updates.
• Experience working alongside and presenting to senior management.
• Working knowledge and experience in business, accounting, finance, or engineering.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the ''work hard/play hard'' credo every day.
The position reports to the Vice President of Technical Operations and will require minimal travel.