Shanghai, CN CN
Location: Shanghai, China
Report to: Animation Director
EA Create is a collective of content production teams partnering with EA Studios game teams to deliver outstanding visuals, audio and technology. Our teams comprise of exceptional artists, engineers, technicians, designers and development directors. Worldwide, we combine our teams to form a global group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing visuals, sound and experiences. We are a diverse team, creatively driven through collaboration, culture and craft.
The EA Create Animation team provides high quality facial animation and body motion performances for in-game, cinematic and narrative sequences.
• Lead vendor artists and work with internal OS artists to support a project including all of the following as well as other duties assigned by the management team.
• Help to prepare test packages based on project and art requirements
• Help to review test results with AD and other leads
• Help to consolidate ramp-up package for vendors which includes visual targets, production guidelines, and training materials.
• Responsible for training vendor artists
• Responsible for ramping up vendor team on quality and workflow
• Provide onsite training when needed
• Help Tech Artists to test vendor artists working environment.
• Prepare the vendor production package including task brief, source file, and references.
• Reconcile task estimation with the vendor partner
• Provide day-to-day review and feedback to the vendor artists.
• Support AD on key milestone reviews.
• Responsible for internal finishing; submitting final content; and for integration.
• Engage in weekly art and tech meeting with the vendor team.
• Help the vendor team in daily troubleshooting and escalate risks to stakeholders when necessary.
• Engage in the OS postmortem survey and vendor postmortem meeting
• Help the leadership team to complete vendor postmortem reports and update any necessary documentation.
• 3+ years of game production experience; console and PC game is preferable.
• 1+ years of experience working with a vendor team is preferable.
• Good understanding of the general art principles in Animation domain as well as a match of domain skill-set requirement.
• Relevant experience in creating art brief
• Familiarity with the reference collection
• Ability to breakdown high-level direction into executable action plans.
• Relevant experience in providing feedback.
• Good understanding of mainstream AAA art content production workflow and standardization.
• Able to troubleshoot and improve workflow to enhance group productivity.
• Willing to jump into the unknown and solve new problems
• Able to break down challenges and propose solutions.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Experience in art production in multiple disciplines is preferred.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site