Regional National Sales Assistant
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Los Angeles, CA
Founded in 2001, MR. X is an award-winning visual effects company specializing in high-concept episodic series and feature films. With years long relationships spanning the globe and including some of the industry's top creators, MR. X has delivered visual effects for critically acclaimed titles including The Shape of Water, Roma, Da 5 Bloods and Vikings, to name just a few. By partnering with clients through every stage of their project, MR. X helps shape and guide what makes it to the screen for some of the world's most exciting film and episodic television content. MR. X comprises over 600 filmmakers, artists, and technologists working across the company's world-class facilities located in Toronto, Montreal, Adelaide, Bangalore and Los Angeles.
The Business Development Manager oversees the bidding process for all potential new projects up to award for MR. X's Film and Episodic divisions, working in partnership with the Bidding Producer.
Working across multiple projects in parallel, the Business Development Manager is responsible for delivering a comprehensive package, that assesses the work including but not limited to budget, methodology and schedule to the clients and the internal teams.
• Act as a key contact point for client liaison on allocated projects
• Be proactive with the client and anticipate their needs
• Be an ambassador for the brand and be knowledgeable of the history, current projects, key executives and creatives, headcount and other specialized services
• Organize and attend all bidding meetings relating to upcoming projects
• Manage the bid process through to award
• Work with the Bidding Producer and Commercial Analyst to prepare financials on all bids for approval by EP's
• Work with the Business Development Producer and EP's on strategy for closing out bids to award
• Regularly update client on bid status and submission date of bid
• Submit all bid proposals to clients and ensure they are accurate
• Be prepared to speak to the client regarding the project specifics during the negotiation process
• Responsible for collating final bid documents for creation of contract documents
• Manage handover of awarded shows to the local EP
• Work with Commercial Analyst and Global Resource manager to ensure accuracy of seat forecasts and to agree on facility placement of each project
• Responsible for the communication of upcoming projects to internal teams
• 3+ years experience within the VFX industry
• Highly attentive to communicating effectively with clients and internal teams
• Strong presentation skills both verbal and written
• Detail orientated
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.