Software Engineer - Frostbite Integration Team
Associate Development Manager (Contract)
Role and Responsibilities
The role of DM is dynamic and multi-faceted, requiring strong communication skills, great customer service, a solid ability to production manage, prioritize tasks, balance multiple deadlines, and have knowledge of how to excel while working with a multitude of internal clients. The DM will work in close collaboration with the other DM/Development Directors on NBA Live Mobile, in addition to supporting other Mobile Development Team members and partners. The DM will be responsible for project managing, assist with managing scope, budget, and resources for individual projects.
• 2-4 years Project Management or Project Coordination experience
• Effective communication skills across all levels of an organization, especially in a distributed team from different time zones.
• Proficient in Project Management tools, such as JIRA or Hansoft - advanced level preferred, basic to intermediate level is required.
• Strong Excel skills - advanced or expert level preferred
• Ability to work with artists and an understanding of the creative process and its impact on business needs.
• Should be driven and self-motivated with the ability to learn quickly and retain a high level of detail
• Experience with people management desired
• Positive team-based attitude
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site