Content Sales Coordinator - Family Brands
London, United Kingdom
To provide a full category and professional support to the London-based EMEA category management group. The position will compile competitor reviews, store audits summaries, assist with product line list by franchise, co-ordination of regional category events and client roadshows. The role also includes the creation of partner presentations, management reports, and the compilation of category updates.
• Compile Category updates, regarding progress of key launch initiatives across key partners. Liaison with partner contacts and regional category teams where appropriate, to ensure accuracy of data.
• Work with the London-based EMEA category team to create presentations and franchise decks that utilize trend vision, product and property interpretations, and advertising/ mock-ups used in existing and potential partner presentations; liaise with external agencies and other internal WB teams to facilitate.
• Organize Category events as appropriate, liaising with territory category teams, creative functions, and third-party suppliers.
• Manage the coordination of category mailings and communications.
• Create and maintain licensee contact lists.
• Compile monthly competitors activation summaries and key licensing initiatives, to disseminate across the licensing team.
• Compile product line lists by franchise by category and disseminate to territories and sales team, to optimize fact-based selling to retailers
• Work with the relevant category managers and directors to manage revenue data including for example collection of sales information from licensees' royalty statements, identifying programmes and products that are out/underperforming expectations, understanding seasonality by category, determining trends by category and property performance.
• Previous administrative experience in licensing, sales, marketing or retail essential
• Strong communication skills in the English language; and establishes good interpersonal relationships with peers
• Experience of dealing with various levels of seniority internally and externally across EMEA
• Computer Skills: MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
• Understanding of Computer Graphics Programs: Photoshop, Adobe, Quark and Illustrator is an advantage
• Displays openness to learning and absorption of new ideas, systems and processes
• Demonstrates general understanding of commercial parameters affecting the business
The Nice to Haves
• A second European language is preferable
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve. See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity