Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Administrative Assistant (Contract)
• 14-month contract
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
The position of the Administrative Assistant is expected to partner with the organization to collaborate with members of Sony Interactive Entertainment's software engineering team and to coordinate/manage all areas of administrative support.
• Frequent contact with all levels of Sony Interactive Entertainment employees and managers
• General Administrative Support (Managing Calendars, agenda planning, scheduling, travel planning, expense reports, event planning, report generation, ordering office supplies, etc.)
• Receive and send mail and packages
• Coordinate other administrative projects as assigned
• Help with social events on-site and off-site like office lunches, hackathons, all-hands meetings, etc.
• Continually improve and effectively utilize software packages to produce the work and automate administrative processes without compromising work quality
• Manage logistics of co-op program and new hires, including job postings, interviews, and onboarding
• Manage relationship with building management and coordinate, including parking, visitors, building access, etc.
• Maintain a high degree of confidentiality/discretion
• Bachelors' Degree required and/or relevant work experience
• 2-3 years of administrative or relevant work experience
• Proficiency with G Suite, including Google Docs, Slides and Sheets
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (Written and Oral)
• Strong problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Detail oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize
• Ability to work independently on difficult projects with minimal supervision
• Flexibility and the ability to change focus quickly
• Knowledge of company products, services and overall business objectives
• Interest in interactive entertainment and digital distribution
• Senior Management/Executive Level interaction
• Familiarity with other business software, such as SRM, Concur, and SAP
Sony Interactive EntertainmentRecognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site