Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together experienced people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impact and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games
Experience: 8+ years
We have a meaningful opportunity with Electronic Arts (India) in Record to Report function. Candidate will manage activities which includes Dealing with Lease Accounting, Inter-Company Accounting, Fixed Assets Accounting, Preparation of Bank Reconciliations, Manual Journal Entries and Maintaining Balance Sheet Schedules. Experience in 10k reporting will be an added advantage. You will also assist with month end close activities and supporting other team members in carrying out the responsibilities of the organisation.
• Have experience in General Accounting process.
• Expert in preparation of Bank reconciliations.
• Dealt with Balance sheet Reconciliations (Fixed assets, Current assets, Current liabilities)
• Working knowledge on Balance sheet items / Income statement line items.
• Good knowledge on Inter Company Accounting.
• Experience in lease accounting. Implementation of ASC 842 is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of accruals preparation & payroll JE's.
• Knowledge on amortization of prepayments.
• Knowledge of Fixed assets accounting cycle (capitalization, depreciation accounting, disposals, retirement.
• Analyse the movement in GL balances and provide relevant commentary.
• Follow the internal controls and help review important controls and SOX compliance.
• Can help to coordinate in the audit process.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Master's degree in commerce.
• Knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
• Experience in USGAAP concepts is must.
• Hands-on experience on Oracle R12 will be an added advantage.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site