WB Games Montreal, a division on WB Games Inc., seeks a Cinematic Production Coordinator to work with a game development team and more specifically within the Cinematics team on a major new project. The Cinematics Coordinator is responsible for supporting the cinematics producers with a variety of tasks including tracking deliverables, cinematics and assets progression using mostly Shogtun software, maintaining project plans and documentation as well as coordinating with other departments.
• Work with development team to understand artistic, technical and design requirements, and the established cinematics pipeline.
• Assist the team's management with facilitating the planning, structure, and coordination of the team's production processes and ensure that established processes are followed.
• Coordinate execution and create all production-related documents including meeting report, outsourcing plans, special features needs, etc. as assigned.
• Actively monitor dependencies/bottlenecks within the team and work with the team's management to resolve.
• Assist the team's management in keeping the team's project organization tools up to date (Shotgun, flowcharts, scrum boards, timelines, etc.)
• Note and track feedback / changes requested by Directors during reviews.
• Provide clear reporting with internal and external groups as required.
• Be forward looking, communicate and work with the appropriate people to resolve any impediments for the team.
• Analyze and communicate team progress, achievement and velocity. Flag areas where results weren't delivered and suggest mitigation.
• Responsible for putting together documentation packages required for deliveries and for approval with internal and external stakeholders.
• Support the team in using the best practice methodologies and ensure that the status is constantly up-to-date and reflects reality of the team.
• Assist the team's management planning based on the priorities set by the Milestone Planning process.
• Provide clear and constructive feedback about team members performance during quarterly review process
• Update team's project management documents with developments and changes in priorities and objectives.
• Act as note taker for assigned meetings associated with the Production and make sure they are communicated to all relevant members of the team.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
• 2+ years working in videogame, VFX, film, or equivalent experience, in a coordination or team support role.
• Experience in the cinematics, narrative or animation or related department preferred
• Previous experience with Shotgun (Autodesk) software is key.
• Proficiency with Jira, Microsoft Office.
• Strong writing, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
• Knowledge of various project management techniques
• Results oriented with sense of prioritization.
• Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines.
• Ability to be flexible and responsive in a frequently changing work environment.
• Proactive with excellent problem solving skills.
• An understanding of both console and PC development preferred.
• Passion for games.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Associate's degree or better preferred, or equivalent relevant experience
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.