Woodland Hills, CA
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Work with the AI Director and Designers to establish the game's AI design and work closely with the programming team to implement design of the combat and AI.
• Create, script, and polish scenarios from paper planning to in-game implementation.
• Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the AI during development, suggest fixes and help improve our systems.
• Enhance the usability and ease-of-use of our AI systems, collaborating with the Design team to improve our workflows and processes.
• At least five years of game industry experience with at least one AAA shipped title.
• Prior experience in a mid-level design role.
• Self-motivated, proactive personality, that is concentrated on solving issues before they become problems.
• A drive for improving and simplifying processes and tools. Must be able to identify problems with final users and recommend solutions.
• Clear understanding of the shooter genre and what makes combat engaging and fun.
• Knowledge of the best-in-class games in the genre and ability to deconstruct the elements of the game that make it excel.
• Ability to communicate well both written and orally.
• Strong desire and drive to develop cutting edge titles.
• Passion for developing and playing video games.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site