Redwood City, CA US
The Manager, Brand Insights will join the Strategic Growth Insights team, reporting to the Director of Research. Strategic Growth Insights uses consumer insight to drive decision-making that impacts our brand, platforms, and subscriptions. Our group is part of the centralized Marketing & Commercial Insights, which is a team of 100 researchers, analysts and data experts who help design and improve EA's gaming experiences for the player.
As Manager, Brand Insights, you will design consumer insight projects focused on building/reinforcing relationships with players through the brand (i.e. how we show up), rather than focusing on the function our products/services provide.
In this role, you will:
• Complete insights projects designed to help marketing and brand leaders develop brand-forward strategy
• Use brand tracking to monitor EA's brands. Design projects that provide deeper insight to strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for our brands
• Work with other consumer insights professionals, marketing analysts, brand marketers and strategists
• Become the source of truth for consumer-led perspective on the EA brand
You'll need these skills or qualities:
• Influential. You've worked with a variety of business partners and have experience driving change
• Advocacy. You're accustomed to representing the voice of the consumer
• Strategic. You have experience connecting several insight sources into a cohesive message for your stakeholders
• Insights Master. You're experienced across multiple research techniques and methodologies, and have used non-traditional methodologies when the status quo wasn't enough
• 5+ years of experience working as an insights professional in or with companies who have layers of brand equity
About Electronic Arts (EA)
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off creativity and individuality.
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course, free video games and more!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site