Associate Game Producer
Orlando, FL US
We are looking for an experienced engineer who enjoys working with other engineers and supporting systems, workflows, and capabilities to improve the quality of our products after they go live.
• You will work with a small team to release client updates and improve the stability of the live product.
• Debug and diagnose runtime issues across a variety of domains.
• You will increase team efficiency through tooling or workflow enhancements.
• Work with Quality Verification to develop testing and build automation.
• Integrate code and features across development lines.
• You will review technical implementations for impacts stability, performance, disk, and memory budgets.
• BS degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience).
• 3+ years of experience.
• Shipped a AAA game title or provided post-launch support to a launched consumer-facing product.
• Understanding of C++ language.
• Experience with Perforce concepts and good practices, specifically with integration workflows.
• Communicate well with non-technical partners, such as artists, designers, and producers.
• Excellent debugging skills.
• Experience leading small teams of Software Engineers is a major plus.
• Automated testing experience (either developing tools or using existing systems).
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site