Technical Director - Madden Live Services
Orlando, FL US
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together experienced people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
The Security DevOps Engineer position is a highly technical role that plays a important role in security risk management across EA. In addition to internal engineering interaction, you will also engage with other related team members throughout the enterprise. You will also develop a firm understanding of the end-to-end intrusions analysis process to shape and provide new tools and scripts to support attack analysis, malware reverse engineering and incident response.
You will use multiple technologies to improve feedback and delivery by deploying containerized systems and services to support operational efficiencies, and work with teams to build self-supported, sustainable operational ecosystems. You will develop CI/CD pipelines that accelerate innovation in the areas of automation, reliability, scalability, and velocity. Likewise, you'll create log aggregation, storage, and reporting systems to provide essential security insights to operational and response teams. This role will work with infrastructure, operations and application support teams to adopt new approaches to their work and analyze system performance, reliability, and making necessary recommendations.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We realize it takes outstanding people to make excellent games, we offer great benefits packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course, free video games and more!
• 5+ years of experience with Windows and Linux system administration skills, with greater emphasis in Linux (CentOS preferred).
• Cloud (AWS, Azure) experience
• Experience in SQL and noSQL (e.g. Mongo), specifically in architecting applications and database administration.
• 3+ years of experience of log management and data analysis tools, Logstash, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Kibana, or others.
• 1+ years of experience designing and operating containerized platforms, Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, or similar
• A background in developing CI/CD pipelines and knowledge of automation platforms like Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Git, Terraform, or similar technologies.
• Programming or scripting skills (C, Python, Powershell, or similar)
• Understanding of architectures for distributed back-end infrastructure, including knowledge of load balancers, web servers (Apache, Nginx), message buses, and redundant solutions
• Maintain a proficiency in technical tools, countermeasures and techniques
• Understanding of TCP/IP fundamentals, network protocols, system administration and network architectures
• Experience writing detection rules for IDS, Sensors, SIEM, Firewall, and web proxies is a plus.
• Good grasp of technical security foundations (network and OS)
• Experience identifying both tactical and strategic solutions