Globalization Digital Learning Manager
Los Angeles, CA US
The Global Inclusion and Diversity Leader will be a results-oriented and forward thinking leader who is capable of establishing themselves as a credible strategic partner. This person will be responsible for developing and executing inclusion and diversity strategies, processes and programs and is passionate about attracting and developing top talent resulting in a more diverse and inclusive workforce. You will need to be entrepreneurial, creative and collaborative in bringing together energy and resources inside and outside your function. As a leader in I&D, you will need to inspire new points of view at all levels and diplomatically challenge mindsets to remove systemic and cultural barriers. This work will also require development of strategic goals and measures for success, identifying additional sources for diverse talent and building networks with key stakeholders at these sources. This Leader will work closely with the leadership board, agents/executives in the business as well as the human resources, professional development and recruiting teams to implement a holistic and impactful inclusion and diversity strategy across the globe.
You take a systemic approach to solving systemic problems. You have worked with executives to plan and implement a strategy to have experience designing programs and initiatives that result in measurable progress. You are entrepreneurial, creative and collaborative in bringing together energy and resources inside and outside your function. You've diplomatically challenged mindsets and inspired new points of view and removed systemic and cultural roadblocks to leave a lasting, positive impact on an organization. You're a bit of a data and communications geek with a penchant for using all available channels to make even the most complex of concepts easier to understand. You have a growth mindset -- you approach everything as a learning opportunity and you're excited to create something new. And you're great at bringing others along with you on this journey.
This position reports to the Chief Human Resources Officer and the Global Head of HR Operations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Serves as an I&D subject matter expert by giving perspective, insights, and knowledge in a consultative manner.
• Create, obtain agreement, and implement company-wide and business specific diversity strategic plan.
• Partnering with business leads to ensure a robust business case and messaging.
• Develop critical measures of success for I&D strategies including creating deep insight using our data to guide decision making.
• Identify policies and processes required for the attraction and inclusion of diverse talent and construct recommendations for either modifying existing ones or creating new ones.
• Identify non-traditional sources for diverse talent and build networks with key stakeholder in these sources.
• Work with Agency Leadership and Agents/Executives responsible for diversity strategies focused on the external business to ensure alignment and consistent messaging.
• Participate in talent planning processes to ensure diverse candidate pipelines for roles.
• Utilize labor market expertise to educate key stakeholders on market trends and corresponding short-term and longer-term strategies required for ensuring a diverse workforce.
• Serve as a coach (in addition to HR Business Partners) to agents/executives regarding engagement strategies for diverse talent and building personal narratives around diversity.
• Partner with Professional Development to embed Inclusion skills in all programs.
• Bachelor's degree preferred. Advanced degree preferred.
• 12+ years of experience in human resources, with at least 8 years in a strategic or operational I&D position.
• Deep understanding of the Human Resources Function and how to work across the business and HR to deliver results.
• Proven ability to balance the strategic with the day-to-day execution.
• Identifies needs and develop and execute strategies to address these needs.
• Demonstrated ability to influence, build relationships and deliver results in a complex, cross-functional organization.
• Outstanding communication skills, high level of confidentiality, strong follow through& attention to detail.
• Extremely flexible, proactive, highly organized, and ability to shift priorities, multi-task, and handle heavy work flow processing.
• Passionate about providing exceptional customer service to internal and external partners and clients.
• Ability to succeed in a fast paced, highly demanding, and high-volume environment.
Job location, hours, travel:
• Typical days and hours of work are: Monday through Friday, 9:00am – 6:00pm with occasional long hours and weekend work as needed.
• Some travel will be required in order to implement strategic HR initiatives with various team members at our multiple office locations.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site