Production HR Manager
Tokyo, JP JP
Human Resources Staff, SPE Japan
Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc. is a Sony company, headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, U.S. and it is one of Hollywood's major studios. Its business domain ranges from film production & distribution, marketing & sales of packaged media such as DVDs and Blu-ray Discs (BD), TV shows production and distribution, to the broadcasting operations of BS/CS/cable channels.
Sony Pictures Entertainment (Japan) Inc. is one of its subsidiaries, based in Japan, which distributes films, markets and sells DVD/BD, license films and TV shows, and operates Animax, AXN, AXN Mystery and Kids Station Channels.
Our Japan office, located in Minato-ku Tokyo, currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Human Resources professional to join their team. In this role your key responsibilities will include:
• Acting as an HR Business Partner to support the key business units to achieve their goals
• Recruiting mid-career staff, Haken employee, and arranging internships and on-boarding
• Planning and implementing talent management, training & development program
• Liaising and coordinating with HQ in Los Angeles in terms of global projects
• Managing and creating reports and data, administering documents and files, organizing events
To be considered for this role you will have the following required skills and qualifications:
• More than 5 years' experience in the Human Resources field, especially in recruiting and training & development
• Business level English communication skills (TOEIC 900 and above), email and meeting in English is a MUST
• Have a flexible mindset to propose new ideas and improvement plans
• Understand in-house clients' needs clearly and communicate and deal well with any type of people
• Have a never give up mind-set even in adversity and solve conflicts with a Win-Win solution
• Be able to collaborate with superiors and colleagues and act as a team player
• Solid and organized work skills
• OA skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• A passion and interest in movies, TV drama, and anime!!
If you are interested in a new opportunity and feel that you meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you! Please apply with your CV and if we agree you are suitable, we will be in touch!!
* Sony Pictures – JPN - Tokyo