Woodland Hills, CA
Job Title:Associate Engineer
Job Description:Your Mission
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Increase usability and decrease iteration time in both build pipeline technology as well as user-facing content creation tools.
• Communicate with stakeholders, evaluate needs, identify goals, and implement high quality software that facilitate the creative production process.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
• Team motivated with a good work ethic and desire to constantly improve.
• Experience with C/C++, and ideally some computer architecture knowledge.
• Experience using C#, Python, Lua, or other scripting language.
• Experience using digital content creation tools. (3ds Max, Maya, Houdini, etc.)
• Understanding of good usability and user interface design tropes.
• Grasp of the fundamentals of 3D math.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site