Quality Assurance Video Game Tester
Woodland Hills, CA
Job Title:Associate Engineer
Job Description:Your Mission
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Increase usability and decrease iteration time in both build pipeline technology as well as user-facing content creation tools.
• Communicate with stakeholders, evaluate needs, identify goals, and implement high quality software that facilitate the creative production process.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
• Team motivated with a good work ethic and desire to constantly improve.
• Experience with C/C++, and ideally some computer architecture knowledge.
• Experience using C#, Python, Lua, or other scripting language.
• Experience using digital content creation tools. (3ds Max, Maya, Houdini, etc.)
• Understanding of good usability and user interface design tropes.
• Grasp of the fundamentals of 3D math.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d23yw2-3-238-96-184-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.