London, United Kingdom
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain.
Based in Soho, the cultural heart of London's West End with a vast array of classic record shop and leading film companies, media offices and great restaurants. Regent's Park is close enough for a lunchtime run, as are the delights of Piccadilly Circus and the shopping mecca of Oxford Street. It is conveniently walking distance from a number of London tube stations and mainline train stations.
To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
As a Communications Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting the Territory Communications Team in the development and execution of local PR plans, including Activision Blizzard stakeholder engagement and media / influencer liaison. This individual will thrive in an energetic team environment, will be highly
organised and able to work independently, while contributing to the goals of the team.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Support the Communications team in the development and execution of local PR plans
• Support Territory Directors
• Collaborate with EMEA Comms & Influencer Management teams, work closely with the Territory Marketing Teams to ensure PR plans are well integrated into overall Marketing execution.
• Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with the press and with additional key media partners where relevant to the products.
• Prepare general administrative and organisational activities, such as tracking & reporting, asset management, database maintenance
• Research market information across relevant communications and marketing topics
• Assist with the organisation of press tours, trade/consumer shows and other events (e.g. Gamescom, EGX, local events)
• Liaise with media and influencers as required – handling of general media and sample requests
• Work with PR agencies
• Support the preparation of business presentations and capture / report marketing activities
• Assist with asset creation / approval / dissemination for both UK & International Comms teams
• Work closely with the local sales and trade marketing teams to help deliver campaign updates
• A Degree level Education (preferred) or relevant to the experience required for the role.
• Excellent spoken and written skills in English (other European languages an advantage)
• Clear self-motivation with a history of exceeding high performance standards
• Ability to build productive relationships by using your excellent written and verbal English skills along with strong stakeholder management skills
• Very good experience with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word…)
• Ideally has knowledge of the gaming industry (publishers / trends / media / influencers)
• A high degree of accuracy, care and attention to detail
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
• Demonstrable experience in self-prioritizing of work and appropriately responses to urgent matters.
• You will be a confident, proactive and approachable personality that oozes team spirit with the added extra of being a go-getter, ambitious and tenacious in nature who can work autonomously when required all with a great sense of humour .
• Finally a passion for gaming and entertainment is an absolute must.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site