VFX Production Assistant
Talent Management Coordinator (Visual Effects)
Position at Industrial Light & Magic
As a member of the Talent Management team, the Talent Management Coordinator is integral in providing administrative support and coordinating communications for the Talent Managers. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast paced environment.
In addition, the coordinator will provide support for new artist on-boarding into the production group, training and leave coordination, performance review, diary management, updating of crew ramps and data bases.
This role involves establishing and maintaining strong relationships both within the leadership group, counterparts at other ILM studios, as well as with support departments such as Human Resources, Recruiting, Facilities and IT.
• Successfully organize, prioritize and complete multiple projects with extreme attention to detail
• Partners with Talent Managers in organizing and scheduling their team meetings
• Preparing agendas for various meetings, taking notes and disseminating as appropriate
Provides general administrative support to Talent Managers
• Maintains Artist Film Credit Name Database
• Updating and maintaining various crewing and capacity spreadsheets and databases, including creating reports
• In partnership with facilities, manage the studio seating capacity across the studio
• Facilitates leave approval process
• New Hires and Transfers: Responsible for physical set up logistics of artists by working closely with Facilities and IT
• New Hires: Assists TM in the assigning of Buddies, meets and greets, regularly checks in on their integration into ILM Singapore
• Partner closely with internal departments to provide and/or receive necessary information, materials required for meetings or events.
• Assist the TM’s in end of show review set-up, such as reviewers list, communication to reviewers, collating information and arranging meetings
• Assist with the planning of studio-wide events and supporting the TM’s with team ergo’s
• Maintain standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents
Education / Experience
• At least 2 years of working experience in a fast paced, international environment.
• Experienced in coordinating events, projects, or large groups of people.
• Experience or passion to work in dynamic environment; ability to juggle multiple tasks.
Required Skills / Competencies
• Passionate about Excel, and enjoys working with spreadsheets.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft office, and Google suites.
• Excellent communication skills, must have excellent note taking, comprehension and English written skills
• Highly organized with great attention to detail with excellent follow through on tasks
• Great customer service skills with a can do attitude
• Enthusiastic self-starter and team player
• Interested and able to learn about new technical and creative processes
• Always curious and seek for new learning opportunities
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic.
Lucasfilm is among the world’s leading entertainment service companies, a pioneer in visual effects and sound across multiple mediums, and is home to the legendary Star Wars and Indiana Jones franchises.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site