Salary: £22,500 - £27,500 doe
Location: Flexible Hybrid or Office based working (Sheffield)
Welcome to ZOO Digital
We are partners to the biggest names in global entertainment. Our mission is to make their lives easier and help them share their stories with the world. Our services, solutions and technologies transform the world's most watched TV shows and movies into new formats and languages for international audiences to enjoy. Our clients include Disney, Netflix, HBO and Facebook.
This is an exciting opportunity to work at our award-winning company which is made up of some of the smartest thinkers in entertainment.
At ZOO, we support our clients to share their stories and content with audiences everywhere. As Multimedia Design Executive, you will help share ZOO's stories and messages with our own external and internal stakeholder audiences through multimedia content such as graphics, video, email, and presentations.
The successful Multimedia Design Executive will work collaboratively with all members of the wider ZOO marketing team. You will be able to bring creative projects to life from briefs given, as well as proactively delivering your own creative campaigns. These will engage, inform and motivate ZOO's target audiences through rich content experiences. In the role you will deliver assets such as website graphics, digital and print adverts, email and social media graphics, presentations, ebooks, videos and infographics. You will also support the Head of Marketing with the management of design, photography and video projects working with external agencies.
In this new role for the business, we are looking for a proactive individual who will use the new ZOO brand as the basis to tell ZOO's story of innovation and creativity. The role will work closely with the Content Marketing Manager as part of the content marketing team.
• Produce high quality marketing graphics and artwork in multiple formats for digital use across web, email and social, and occasionally, in print
• Provide simple video editing for recorded webinars, TED Talk-style presentations, video interviews and stakeholder-generated video content
• Create video snippets from agency created brand videos for use on social media and other channels
Marketing Campaigns and Collateral
• Create collateral for marketing campaigns, based on briefs from the wider marketing team.
• Collateral includes email templates, social graphics, banners and adverts, service primers and presentations
• Take briefs from other stakeholders including business development and investor relations teams
• Work with Head of Marketing and/or Content Marketing Manager to project manage brand, design, photography or video projects using external agencies or freelancer photographers and videographers
The successful applicant will be a rising creative talent, a multimedia designer with an eye for detail and have a passion for telling stories through graphic, digital and video formats. Experienced in delivering campaigns to a brief, as well as working to their own initiative to create engaging, informative and motivating campaigns. They should be a self-starter and someone that relishes the challenge and opportunity this position provides.
Skills and Experience
• Graphic design or digital design degree or equivalent.
• Experience in a similar role – either in-house, agency or freelance
• Ability to understand and interpret design briefs
• Experience editing videos for marketing purposes
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Good time management skills and ability to work to deadlines
• Excellent communications skills
• Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal teams
• Experience working on projects with external agencies is an advantage
Along with a competitive salary we also offer a wide range of benefits which includes:
• Flexi time
• Pension scheme
• Free city centre parking
• 25 days holiday
• Free fruit and snacks
• Staff Socials
• Reward and Benefits Portal - ZOOPerks
• Unlimited access to over 5000 courses on Udemy for business
Life at ZOO is pretty special – and sharing heart-stopping moments and beloved characters with the world is only part of it. We embrace variety and celebrate diversity. We elevate each other to be the best we can be. So, step into our world. A world where talent and technology combine to solve challenges today and in the future. A world where people look at things differently to anticipate what's next.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvo1bn-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.