WELCOME TO ZOO
ZOO Digital are an award-winning cloud software company with offices in Sheffield, London, LA, and Dubai. We help the biggest names in global entertainment to reach audiences everywhere with our high-quality localization and media services, adapting original TV and movie content for different languages, regions, and cultures.
Our Mission: To help our clients share their stories, by adapting the world's most watched TV shows and movies into new formats and languages for international audiences to enjoy.
Our Clients: Major Hollywood studios and streaming services, like Disney, Netflix, NBC Universal, Paramount, Facebook, Sony, and HBO, among others.
Our Services: Dubbing, subtitling and captioning, audio description, metadata localization, artwork localization and media processing.
ZOO Digital's state of the art technology services are backed by the award-winning bespoke software created by our ever-growing Research & Development team, ZOO Digital Labs. The team create cutting edge software solutions to supercharge our services and make our customers' lives easier. To find out more, visit https://www.zoodigital.com/
ABOUT THE ROLE
Salary: £40,000-£50,000 DOE
Location: Sheffield/hybrid remote working
Due to continued expansion, ZOO Digital is currently seeking an IT Project Manager to join our award-winning Research & Development team. ZOO's R&D team work closely with the Product Support Team to create cutting edge software solutions for high profile and industry-leading customers. Our R&D department is thriving – you will work as part of a dynamic, lively team with plenty of opportunities for progression and professional development.
As IT Project Manager, you will manage the end-to-end implementation and delivery of multiple complex projects, taking responsibility for all work allocations of the daily project tasks and future plans for the DevOps and IT teams. Working with industry-leading media organisations, you will provide up to the minute information and manage resources to meet customer needs.
Working in an agile development environment, the IT Project Manager will create project plans, liaising with internal teams to plan and schedule deliverables, as well as identifying and managing risk to mitigate future problems.
Day to day responsibilities will include;
• Conducting project planning meetings.
• Allocation of appropriate tasks to engineers.
• Maintaining and monitoring a project schedule that meets project deadlines.
• Conducting daily team meetings to ensure the team understands goals, timelines and risks.
• Manage deviation with effective corrective measures, ensuring key stakeholders are informed of deviations.
• Developing and maintaining a project roadmap/s for visibility of department workload.
• Overall responsibility for ensuring task planning, estimation, scheduling of work/projects is conducted.
• Challenging estimates and evaluating engineers' capabilities for on time delivery.
• Working with the Software Engineering Project management team to ensure alignment of schedules.
• Working across multiple teams, sites and time zones.
• End-to-end management of infrastructure projects such as new office locations.
• Responsible for monthly management reports.
• Manage the allocation of work to temporary, part time and seconded staff where necessary.
• Analyse and pro-actively manage project risk and issues.
• Leverage agile ways of working.
• Define and implement standards and best practice.
• Working in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management.
• Collaborating with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products.
• Gathering feedback from teams to determine changes to process.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a proactive and dynamic Project Manager, with a strong technical background gained within a client-facing software/IT/DevOps environment. The IT Project Manager must have experience reporting to senior internal and external stakeholders, as well as excellent people management skills with the ability to draw the best out of people.
We are also looking for applicants with the following experience;
• Experience of working to Agile methodologies, Ideally Scrum or Kanban
• Knowledge of project management tools and experience in creating and maintaining roadmaps and Gantt charts.
• A good understanding of IT/DevOps/Software Engineering processes and methodologies.
• An innovative thinker and problem solver, who is well-organised and detail oriented with strong presentation and reporting skills.
WHY CHOOSE ZOO?
Our technology is constantly evolving, so there's never a dull moment with ZOO! Our team is made up of creatives, innovators, linguists, and collaborators from all corners of the world, and we employ the brightest and most original thinkers in our industry. Along with a competitive salary, we also offer excellent company benefits, which include;
• Flexi time
• Reward and Benefits Portal – ZOOPerks, including discounts from many high street retailers
• Unlimited access to over 5000 courses on Udemy for Business
• Pension scheme
• Free city centre parking
• 25 days holiday
• Free fruit and snacks
• Staff Socials
We value all the folks that make ZOO a great place to work. For further details on what it's like to work for us, please visit our company Glassdoor page - https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Overview/Working-at-ZOO-Digital-Group-EI_IE12459.11,28.htm
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1bnzy-18-232-177-219-42 in your application.