WELCOME TO ZOO
ZOO Digital is an award-winning cloud software company with offices in LA, Dubai, London, Korea, India and Sheffield UK. We help the biggest names in global entertainment to reach audiences everywhere with our high-quality localization and media services, adapting original TV and movie content for different languages, regions, and cultures.
Our Mission: To help our clients share their stories, by adapting the world's most watched TV shows and movies into new formats and languages for international audiences to enjoy.
Our Clients: Major Hollywood studios and streaming services, like Disney, Netflix, NBC Universal, Paramount, Facebook, Sony, and HBO, among others.
Our Services: Dubbing, subtitling and captioning, audio description, metadata localization, artwork localization and media processing.
ZOO Digital's state of the art technology services are backed by the award-winning bespoke software created by our ever-growing Research & Development team, ZOO Digital Labs. The team create cutting edge software solutions to supercharge our services and make our customers' lives easier. To find out more, visit https://www.zoodigital.com/
ABOUT THE ROLE
Salary: Starting at $125,000 - the position pay is commensurate with experience and geographic location.
Location: El Segundo, office based
Due to expansion, ZOO Digital currently, we have a fantastic opportunity for an IT Manager to join our team in El Segundo, CA. The IT team provides around the clock technical support to a wide range of ZOO Digital departments, covering the implementation, configuration, and maintenance of essential business systems and equipment. You'll work within a supportive and progressive team with plenty of opportunities for professional and personal development - ZOO Digital's technology is constantly evolving!
As IT Manager, you'll work closely with the Director of IT to ensure the secure and efficient operation of ZOO's IT department. You will analyse current systems and assets, recommend solutions and upgrades, and take responsibility for the Helpdesk and Systems Admin team.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
• Maintain essential IT infrastructure, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
• Take responsibility for projects and solutions within the larger business initiative
• Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems administration
• Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software
• Track and maintain hardware and software inventory
• Analyse departmental needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost productivity, efficiency, and accuracy to inform business decisions
• Ensure network components work together seamlessly to meet business needs, using their full range of capabilities, and stay informed about new features and competitor solutions
• Analyse processes and technologies, to find areas for improvement
• Prepare cost-benefit analyses when upgrades are necessary, and monitor vendors to ensure that they're offering the best possible service and value for business needs
• Train employees to use software and hardware; troubleshoot issues and provide technical support when needed
• Develop and execute disaster planning and maintain data backups
• Participate in after-hours and weekend on call support rotation for end user computers, network, and servers
• Demonstrate a solid understanding of networking, ISPs and VoIP, making system-based decisions where necessary
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The IT Manager must be an excellent communicator and an experienced manager, ideally with 5+ years of experience gained in an IT management role. As well as a background of implementing, configuring, and testing IT solutions, we are also looking for applicants with the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in information technology or computer science
• CompTIA A+ , Network+, Security+ , Linux + certification preferred.
• CCNA or MCSE 2008 or above certification preferred.
• Experience in moves, adds, or changes in Windows or UNIX domains and/or phone systems.
• Experience in Windows 2008 or above, Active Directory, DNS & DHCP
• Deep knowledge of programming languages and operating systems (ex: Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory), current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and systems performance monitoring
• Strong creative and analytical thinking
• Knowledge of Windows, Mac OSX and Linux Operating Systems.
• Knowledge of Postproduction software such as Pro Tools, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop
WHY CHOOSE ZOO?
Our technology is constantly evolving, so there's never a dull moment with ZOO! Our team is made up of creatives, innovators, linguists, and collaborators from all corners of the world, and we employ the brightest and most original thinkers in our industry. Along with a competitive salary, we also offer excellent company benefits, which include;
Unlimited access to over 5,000 courses on Udemy for business
Medical, Dental, Vision
STD, LTD, Life Insurance
Share Save Plan
Membership Discount at Bay Clubs
We value all the folks that make ZOO a great place to work. For further details on what it's like to work for us, please visit our company Glassdoor page -https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Overview/Working-at-ZOO-Digital-Group-EI_IE12459.11,28.htm
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzzwkq-34-232-62-64-42 in your application.