Associate Project Manager - Subtitling
Sheffield, United Kingdom
We are looking for a Communications Executive to shape and deliver the internal communications plan and external communications plan for ZOO freelancer workforce. They will be responsible for building the ZOO employee brand and ZOO community brand, delivering communications for ZOO's internal employee audience and external freelancer audience (ZOO Community) across channels including email, social media, website and events.
In this new role for the business, we are looking for a proactive individual who will relish the opportunity to shape this role and help define ZOOs approach to internal and community communications.
• Deliver an internal communications plan to unite, inform and motivate ZOO's internal workforce across multiple geographic locations
• Deliver community engagement activities to increase loyalty and awareness in ZOO's global freelance workforce
• Gain a deep understanding of ZOO's purpose, culture and values, and communicate those in an engaging way to all of our people across multiple communications channels
• Work with the wider marketing team and other key stakeholders to source and repurpose information to deliver to internal and external audiences as part of the communications plan
• Shape the ZOO Community communications plan. This will include researching community communications best practice and proposing new communications initiatives to increase loyalty and awareness in ZOO's freelancer workforce.
• Work with members of Team ZOO and the ZOO Community to source relevant, engaging content for internal and external communications.
• Be responsible for creating engaging, informative and motivating communications, reflective of the ZOO brand values, culture and tone of voice. This will be across multiple content formats, including video, email newsletters, and presentations, for both ZOO's internal team and the external freelancer network. Strong copywriting skills are essential.
• Distribute content across all channels including website, blog, email marketing, social media. Prior experience of content distribution including use of website CMS, email marketing software and social media marketing tools is essential.
• Work closely with other functions in the global ZOO team, including HR, territory managers, R&D and Localization teams, to source information and approve content for internal and external communications.
The Ideal Candidate:
Experience & Skills
• 2+ years experience in a similar role
• Excellent copy writing skills
• Experience delivering multi channel communications campaigns
• Experience using marketing tools such as CMS, email marketing, social media, Google Analytics
• Experience using Hubspot is an advantage
• Competent in Microsoft office
• Creative thinker, able to put forward campaign ideas and project manage them to completion
• Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment, completing projects accurately and to a deadline
• Proactive, flexible, and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Able to work independently and as a team player
• Confident to work with senior stakeholders and international teams
We employ the brightest and most original thinkers in our industry. We value all the folks that make ZOO a great place to work. Along with a competitive salary we also offer a wide range of benefits which include:
• Flexi time
• Pension scheme
• Free city centre parking
• 25 days holiday
• Free fruit and snacks
• Staff Socials
• Share scheme (save as you earn)
• Reward and Benefits Portal - ZOOPerks
• Unlimited access to over 3,500 courses on Udemy for business
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2pye-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.
Since 2001, we showcase, localize and distribute the movies and TV shows the world wants to see. All powered by awesomeness. We help Hollywood studios, global broadcasters, online retailers and independent distributors reach audiences everywhere. Securely and efficiently. We combine our world-class cloud technology with amazing client teams in the UK and US, some of the most talented in-territory translators in the industry and a growing network of trusted local partners - to deliver awesome results for our clients.