Discovery and Video Sales Manager
Video Sales Manager, YouTube (German)
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Working closely with Large Customer Sales, Go-To-Market, Marketing, gTech and other teams, you will cultivate and bring market, product and competitive intelligence to drive success with agencies and advertisers within the Alpine region.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world's biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird's eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
• Develop overarching YouTube ad solutions, create compelling pitch collateral, deliver training and other scaled initiatives to drive product adoption with key video customers, and manage communication channels to sales teams.
• Set-up video strategy for priority customers and collaborate on video activation plans for industry teams to accelerate growth and manage in-quarter video opportunities.
• Discuss and manage TV and video roadmap, budget, agreements, and stakeholder relationships.
• Drive YouTube business growth by creating collateral and narratives, identifying potential leads, delivering training, creating cases and sharing best practices. Equip and educate sales teams across the DACH region.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience with YouTube's ad product and measurement solutions.
• Ability to speak and write in English and German fluently.
• Experience with media sales, media consulting, and uncovering needs of stakeholders/customers/users and developing solutions for multiple audiences.
• Experience managing complex customer relationships, driving business growth, and creating a ''win-win'' environment that builds value in the long-term.
• Business experience using digital advertising to drive business objectives.
• Knowledge of the Alpine region media landscape.
• Demonstrable solutions skills, understanding of YouTube's branding offer across products, and ability to combine into compelling customer proposals.
• Broad network across major video advertisers and media agencies.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw9xvk-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.