Web Solutions Engineer, Music and TV Systems
New York, NY
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Manage the scaled solution strategy for the function(s) (e.g., Support, Trust and Safety, Technology Solutions, etc.) to ensure all operations are ready for launches and product and service changes
• Be accountable for the business's key performance indicators (e.g., customer satisfaction and experience, cost, quality, etc.) and manage implementing strategies that address customer support/user experience issues and drive business success.
• Lead teams globally for product(s) to develop and manage project plans that address areas of customer dissatisfaction and other issues identified during business reviews and analyses.
• Work closely with various internal groups to understand business requirements, implement processes, and contribute to ongoing process improvements.
• Identify and improve program performance metrics on a quarterly basis (e.g., CSAT, Resolution Rate, Reduce Customer Effort, Quality, Productivity, etc.).
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 3 years of experience managing vendor operations across multiple geographies.
• Experience in operations, strategy and planning, and program management.
• MBA, Master's degree, or other advanced degree.
• Experience with the program management of full-cycle initiatives.
• Experience delivering results through cross-functional interaction with sales, marketing, finance, product development, and other functions.
• Ability to influence cross-functionally.
• Excellent communication and discussion skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp092o-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.