The YouTube Partnership Enablement Team is focused on driving the strategy and managing projects in partnership with the Content Partnerships team. In this role, you will lead the Television and Film strategy, provide analytical and operational support, and manage the cross-functional EMEA projects in partnership with the Content Partnerships organisation.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Develop industry strategies for the region, setting objectives and key results, briefing leads, managing cross-functional meetings, ensuring deliverables are met, maintaining work-stream trackers, managing internal/external communications and internal processes.
• Develop regional programs in support of key global priorities for Television and Film, and determine partner selection methodologies, country prioritization, budget framework, success metrics, and strategic program rationale.
• Drive operational efficiency, lead complex cross-functional projects, obtain cross-functional and regional support, and present cohesive programs to executive leadership for approvals.
• Analyze performance and impact of programs and products using data and analytics, gather input and analyze data on product usage and integrate feedback into product development roadmap, and present results to executive leadership and cross-functional stakeholders.
• Influence policies impacting partners and creators with internal teams and help land them with wider community.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience in program management or strategy
• Experience in the television and film industry.
• Experience with the media and entertainment ecosystem, including business models, subscription services, ad-funded and public service broadcasters.
• Experience with the YouTube ecosystem.
• Experience working with partners.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g., Finance, Legal, Marketing, Government Affairs, Public Policy, and Advertising Sales).
• Excellent analytical skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6x6qq-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.