As a Strategic Partner Manager on the Content Partnerships team at YouTube, you'll have a unique opportunity to create long-lasting relationships with your portfolio of partners, and to apply and hone business skills in an entrepreneurial environment. You're comfortable working on complex content agreements with partners, as well as working cross-functionally with colleagues across multiple disciplines, to ensure our partners are positioned for success on YouTube and to provide the best possible experience for our users.
As a Strategic Partner Manager, you will build and maintain relationships with some of our film studio and TV network partners and develop strategic plans to grow the business across distribution windows (e.g., transactional, ad-supported licensing, and subscription). In this role, you will build relationships with film studios, television broadcast/cable networks, and other content providers to create joint value, opportunities for growth, and customer acquisition within the entertainment industry for YouTube and Google TV.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Develop relationships with partners and focus on growth activities.
• Lead on the changing content distribution space and advocate/influence across the organization for partners and opportunities.
• Develop business strategy and work with product, operations, marketing, promotional, publicity leads, and strategic managers in other markets.
• Define, model, execute, and analyze business goals.
• Manage daily operations and partner relationships, fielding and prioritizing incoming requests, troubleshooting partner system reporting, and creating periodic reports on partner performance.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 5 years of work experience with partnerships, business developments, media, agency, or studios.
• Experience with the business of film and TV distribution across business models and distribution partners.
• Experience in business development and strategy at a studio, network, or digital entertainment service.
• Master's degree, MBA, JD, or other advanced degree.
• Understanding of TV distribution content licensing models, and product and legal complexities in the content distribution landscape.
• Ability to work in a matrixed and cross-functional team environment.
• Excellent analytical, data modeling, and presentation building skills.
• Passion for film and TV content.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rejzx7-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.