As a Strategic Partner Manager on the Content Partnerships team at YouTube, you'll have a unique opportunity to create long-lasting relationships with your portfolio of partners, and to apply and hone business skills in an entrepreneurial environment. You're comfortable working on complex content agreements with partners, as well as working cross-functionally with colleagues across multiple disciplines, to ensure our partners are positioned for success on YouTube and to provide the best possible experience for our users.
As a Strategic Partner Manager, Content Partnerships for YouTube Gaming, you'll work closely with innovative creators on YouTube. As the business of creators continues to evolve, you'll also work with their creative teams, talent agents, and media companies that they work with. You'll endeavor to translate insights from those interactions into cross-functional strategic initiatives that improve YouTube's overall product, marketing and ad sales offering to all partners. Additionally, you will play a key role in influencing the development of one of our fastest growing content categories.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Develop and maintain direct relationships with YouTube creators and partners focused on Gaming.
• Provide direct ongoing support to partners and liaise internally with other teams to secure specialized support as needed.
• Produce analyses and recommendations to help drive growth and optimize performance as part of a regular review cycle with managed gaming partners.
• Develop, plan, and implement projects and initiatives to enhance overall gaming creator experience and results, and communicate key partner metrics and develop account plans for presentations to YouTube management.
• Co-develop gaming marketing strategies (e.g., events, content, and experiential) alongside YouTube Marketing and Measurement teams.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 8 years of experience in partner/account management in the video, media, and/or entertainment industry with a focus on gaming.
• Experience working with Live, Short Form, and Video on Demand (VoD) gaming programming on YouTube or other video platforms.
• 10 years of experience in YouTube content creation and management.
• Effective project management skills.
• Passionate about and actively involved in the gaming industry.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro9bp2-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.